Please note that the information on this website has been translated into English from external sources.
You may notice that links to some of these websites will lead you to a page in their native language.
The Asia Pacific Space Designer’s Alliance [APSDA] is a gathering of design associations from all over the East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania regions.
APSDA objectives include:
- To socialize and better understand and different cultures of its members
- To exchange information and knowledge between members through networking
- To enable us to work close and better to achieve a better solution for our design community in facing the free trade zone to come
APSDA was founded by the Chinese Society of Interior Designer [CSID], the Japanese Society of Commercial Designers [JCD] and Korean Society of Interior Designers [KOSID] in 1989 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Membership has grown to include:
- China Building Decoration Association [CBDA]
- Chinese Society of Interior Designers [CSID]
- Design Institute of Australia [DIA]
- Designers Institute of New Zealand [DINZ]
- Indian Institute of Interior Designers [IIID]
- Indonesian Society of Interior Designers [HDII]
- Interior Design Association- Hong Kong [HKIDA]
- Interior Design Confederation Singapore [IDC]
- Japan Interior Designers Association [JID]
- Japanese Commercial Environment Designers Association [JCD]
- Korean Society of Interior Designers [KOSID]
- Malaysia Society of Interior Designers [MSID]
- Philippine Institute of Interior Designers [PIID]
- Shenzhen Association of Interior Designers [SZAID]
- Thailand Interior designers Association (TIDA)